Does your gunite or concrete pool look old and tired? Are you thinking of resurfacing the pool?
Then a Marbelite Coating is your best option. Marbelite pool coatings
- Are an affordable way of resurfacing an old pool.
- Lasts up 25 years
- Can be applied to any shape pool.
It does not matter whether you want to coat your newly built pool or make your old pool look new again. Our partners offer Marbelite coatings for new and used pools. Contact Swimming Pool Pros today, and a vetted Marbelite Expert in your area will contact you shortly.
What is a Marbelite Pool finish?
For concrete pools, Marbelite is an excellent, long-lasting surface coating. It has up to a 25-year lifespan. As opposed to other pre-customized swimming pool alternatives like fibreglass drop shells, it may be applied on irregular and unequal surfaces with varied shaped characteristics, making it well suited for in-ground concrete pools. Marbelite offers a durable completely waterproof surface finish that protects against weathering and damage from extremes of cold or heat.
Advantages of Marbelite Pool coatings
Marbelite coatings have many advantages. Let’s have a look at why giving your pool a Marbelite coating is an excellent idea.
- Marbelite comes in many colours and patterns
- Marbelite coatings can be used in conjunction with mosaic designs
- Marbelite coatings are very durable and lasts for up to 25 years
- Marbelite is an affordable way of resurfacing an old gunite or concrete pool.
- Marbelite is a quick simple process and your pool will not be out of service for a long time
- Marbilite offers a non-slip surface improving safe of the pool
These are some of the most important advantages of getting your pool coated with marbelite.
What type of Pools can be coated with Marbelite?
Marbelite is a type of pool plaster and can be used on any gunite or concrete pool new or old.
We recommend giving your new Gunite or concrete pool a Marbelite coating as it will protect your pool and you will not have to worry about resurfacing the pool for the next 20 years.
Why Coating Marbelite with Epoxy layer is beneficial
Marbelite is a durable long-lasting coating that will last for many years but it has the disadvantage of being porous. Being porous allows for the seepage of unwanted elements into the pool and allows algae to grow on the surface. Giving your Marbelite Coated pool an Epoxy coating will.
- Make the pool easier to clean as algae has no surface to get a solid foothold on.
- You will use fewer chemicals as the surface will now be nonporous
- Your pool will now have all the advantages of a fibreglass pool but with the aesthetics of a gunite or concrete pool.
- It provides the Marbeline coating with an additional protection layer.
Interested in getting your Marbeline-coated pool epoxied contact Swimming Pool Pros today and we will connect you with a leading Marbelite Pool Company in your area.
Advantages to Marbrlite your Pool with a Swimming Pools Pros Partner.
Finding a reliable pool company for a Marbelite coating might be challenging, but Swimming Pool Pros has thoroughly screened the best pool companies in South Africa to join our network of partners. The following are some benefits of working with one of our partners:
- Customer Satisfaction is a top priority
- Custom designs and colours to choose from
- Excellent warranties providing peace of mind
- Excellent after-sale support and guidance
- Affordable Priced while not sacrificing quality
- Well trained Marbelite Experts with many years of experience
These are just some of the advantages of working with a Swimming Pools Pros partner.
How much does it cost to Marbelite your Pool?
There are many factors that influence the cost of resurfacing a pool with Marbelite including:
- The size of the pool
- The current state of the pool
- Should Marbelite include epoxy treatment
- How much prep work needs to be done
- Is there any structural repair to the pool that needs to be taken care of first
Because of all the factors that influence the cost of Marbelite surfacing, we recommend completing our online form, and a local Pool Surfacing Expert in your area will contact you shortly for an obligation-free quote.